PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to WI. Stats. Section 19.84 that the regular meeting of the town board, Town of Excelsior to be held April 11, 2018, 6:30 P.M. Town of Excelsior Hall, 100 E. Broadway St., Rock Springs, WI. 53961.
Regular monthly town board meeting: AGENDA
- Call to order. Verification of public notice and compliance with the Open Meeting Law.
- Roll call.
- Approval of agenda of town board meeting.
- Approve minutes of prior meeting(s). 3/14/2018
- Public comments and suggestions from residents of the town and other persons present. (3 minutes)
- Procedural motions by members of the town board.
a) Approve treasurers report as received:
b) Approve monthly town bills as submitted 4/11/2018
c) Approve treasurer to transfer funds to pay bills & reconciliation of town books.
d) Date for next town board meeting: May 9, 2018
7. Specific matters for discussion and possible action by town board in open session.
a) C. Luther: Reedsburg Ambulance quarterly report.
b) Pat Gavinski: Discuss and review town highway snowplow billing
c) Pat Gavinski: Discuss and review ATV routes within Sauk County and County Ordinance
d) Steve Blakeslee/ Approve Application to rezone Lot #2 of CSM #5121 and part of Lot #3, as described on attachment to Commercial and recommendation by Excelsior Plan Commission.
e) Review 2018 First Quarter Financial Report
f) Review & consider approval of moving forward with the Reedsburg Road improvement project
g) Sauk County Clerk & Excelsior2019-2021 MOU renewal
h) Appoint Elections Inspector two- year period.
i) Discuss and take Possible Action on ATV Route.
j) E. Larson: Consolidation of bank accounts
k) E. Larson: Payroll policy
l) E. Larson: Meeting Minutes Policy
m) E. Larson: Use of QB receipts vs. handwritten receipts.
n) Possible set road cleanup date.
- Communications and petitions by town clerk-No discussion or action.
- Communications and petitions by town chair-No discussion or action.
- Reports of Town Officers.
- a) K. Zimmerman/ Road update
- b) E. Larson/ Baraboo Ambulance Report
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality maybe in attendance at the above meeting to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in this matter. Hall is handicapped accessible Any person who has a qualifying disability that requires the meeting or materials at the meeting to be in an accessible location or format should contact the Town of Excelsior at 608-522-5115 or [email protected] 48 hours in advance of the meeting so that reasonable arrangements can be made to accommodate each request. Meeting notice posted or published: Published in the Baraboo News Republic and Reedsburg Independent Notice and agenda posted Town Office, _ & www.townofexcelsior.com. Prepared by: Town Chair Ken Nolden/Clerk Lynette M. Gurgel 4/9/2018