PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to WI. Stats. Section 19.84 that the Special Meeting of the town board, Town of Excelsior to be held October 26, 2017. 6:30 P.M. Town of Excelsior Hall, 100 E. Broadway St., Rock Springs, WI 53961.
Special town board meeting: AGENDA
- Call to order. Verification of public notice and compliance with the Open Meeting Law.
- Roll call.
- Approval of agenda of special town board meeting.
- Public comments and suggestions from residents of the town and other persons present. (3 minutes)
- Procedural motions by members of the town board.
- a) Work on and prepare 2017/2018 budget.
- b) Tax Collection Bond and or Adoption of an Ordinance for Treasurer
- c) Amendment to 2017 Budget Resolution #10-27-2017
- d) Approve treasurer to transfer funds from LGIP # 1 to The Baraboo National Bank-General Acct.
- e) Consideration of Approval Resolution #10-26-2017_1 Transfer funds from The Baraboo National
Bank-General Acct. to Acct. # 53311-Highway Maintenance.
- f) Consideration Approval Resolution #10-26-2017_2 Transfer Funds from The Baraboo National Bank-General Acct. to Acct. # 53380-Snow & Ice:
- g) Set date for Public Budget Hearing, Special Electors meeting & Special Town Board meeting
It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality maybe in attendance at the above meeting to gather information. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in this matter. Hall is handicapped accessible Any person who has a qualifying disability that requires the meeting or materials at the meeting to be in an accessible location or format should contact the Town of Excelsior at 608-522-5115 or [email protected] 48 hours in advance of the meeting so that reasonable arrangements can be made to accommodate each request. Meeting notice posted or published: Published in the Baraboo News Republic and Reedsburg Independent Notice and agenda posted Town Office, _ & www.townofexcelsior.com. Prepared by: Town Chair Ken Nolden/Clerk Lynette M. Gurgel 10/24/2017